Friday, May 25, 2007

Traffic

I like to comment on other people's driving ability. I like to complain about how people don't understand the nuances of driving etiquette that no one really understands. I like to feel smart while I'm doing this.

I also like to roll through stop signs. I like to turn on red. I don't like to be bothered checking my blind spot. They'll move. They always do. And don't give me that "bad driver" crap. I know things. Things about driving.

Isn't this how we are with life? We can sit and bitch for hours about friends or family or strangers and the way they do [action] all the time. I can complain about politicians, celebrities, and "kids these days" for the better part of forever. I can feel like a good person because I'm not like them. But if you start in on me, I won't stand for it. I am intimately familiar with my own flaws, thank you. I'm doing my best to ignore them, and I don't need you messing all that up.

I'm just sayin', is all.

No comments: